Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Go for the throat

New blog!  My other one didn't have much success.  No one read it.  I guess that's really my fault.  I should spread the word that I even have a blog.  Anyway, I actually started this blog because I went to a relief society activity where we learned about journaling and blogging.  I figured I'd give it another try. 

Just a side note, I don't think anything I do is all that interesting.  I'm antisocial and pretty much just keep to myself.  That doesn't really make me very interesting, right?  Wrong.  I believe I'm quite interesting.  I may not be funny or witty or smart but get to know me, the real me, and I'm pretty sure you could stand to read this blog.

Just some background info on me:  I'm happily married with a baby on the way.  I'm 26 years old.  I love music.  If you've heard about a cool band out there, chances are, I don't like them.  I enjoy music that most people don't know, music that takes a brain to listen to.  Mainstream music is lame.  moving on.  I enjoy reading.  I'm very picky about what I read though.  I usually read the same books over and over again.  Same with movies.  I just don't get sick of anything, it seems.  If it weren't for my husband, I'd probably never leave the house.  He really motivates me to be an actual person.  He gives me courage to do things I never thought I could ever do.  I can honestly say that I've done more growing up and learning in the last three years than I have in my other 23 years of life.  I really owe that to Jeremy.  I hate politics.  I don't really care about any of that.  I don't want to know how screwed up things in our country are, it just makes life, I don't know...complicated?  I'd rather just shut it all out and believe that the world is full of sunshine and chubby cheeked babies.  Anyway, picture time!

  My husband, Jeremy and I
July 6, 2011

My family and I
My dad Lowell, brother Dan, me, mom Carol (I refuse to call you Bunny, mom)
I also had a sister (Jill) but she died Christmas Eve last year.  I miss her.

Jillian Renee Dunn
September 30, 1988-December 24, 2010

That's it for now.


3 comments:

  1. I love blog stalking people!! Glad you started one, I'll be a faithful reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Dads special name for me. You call me MOM. xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.....or call me 'Unknown' lol
    Love MOM xoxo's

    ReplyDelete